Project Main Details
Each saying will be individually said, they are numbered for easier separation. 2013-06-14 12:02:51 GMT 2013-06-18 11:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
2. Meteorologist often mistake him for a cold front.
3. He never has to bite the bullet on anything, if he did, it would shatter from frost bite.
4. When he meets a lady he never has to break the ice.
5. When he went running with the bulls, the bulls stopped cold in their tracks
6. His GPS gets him lost, just so it can spend more time with him.
7. He has been known to cure a fever, just by walking in the room.
8. Legend has it, chocolate candies won't melt in his mouth. Or his hands.
9. Geese get bumps from him.
10. When he goes camping, bears go into hibernation within a 5 mile radius.
11. Legend has it… Water will never boil when he's in the same room.
12. The hit song Ice Ice Baby, was inspired by his birth.
13. Scientists have concluded that he might be the answer to global warming.
14. His normal temperature hoovers around chilly.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.