Project Main Details
The voice needs to be crisp, cheery, helpful, and friendly. We're going to be producing versions of this video in English and Spanish, so bilingual VOs are preferred (though not required). We'd love it if the VO has a light Hispanic accent for the English-language version and/or Spanish-language read.
There is not a time requirement for this read, but we'd like to maintain a steady pace throughout, since it is a longer script. 2014-10-27 13:21:58 GMT 2014-10-28 17:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 10 8 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 200 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 10 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
2. It’s never been easier to connect with all of the programs, resources, people and organizations you need to get healthy and stay healthy.
3. And it’s all under one roof!
4. From help enrolling in health care coverage and free on-site medical screenings to help finding a job, connecting with neighborhood resources, free financial assistance, and even a farmers market and games for kids, WE Connect has it all.
5. But where do you begin?
6. It all starts at the WE Connect Hub, where you will get a map of resources close to where you live.
7. Remember, if you need help, just ask someone wearing a green shirt!
8. In the Health Care Enrollment Area, Certified Counselors will answer your questions and help you enroll in programs like Covered California, Medi-Cal and other low and no cost coverage options.
9. Once inside, you will be asked a few questions so that we can help send you to the best person for your specific needs.
10. You’ll then have a private one-on-one meeting with a counselor who will connect you to the best options for you and your family.
11. Here are five things you should know before getting started:
12. You can still get covered even if you have pre-existing conditions like asthma, diabetes or high blood pressure.
13. You will no longer have an extended waiting period or get denied by insurance companies because of your condition.
14. All health insurance plans now allow you to have checkups every year, like mammograms, cancer screenings, and child vaccinations, all without a co-payment.
15. Are you a senior with Medicare? Your health benefits have been expanded, and you may now get more help paying for prescription drugs.
16. Children can now stay on their parents’ insurance plans until they turn 26.
17. There is a special area just for information relating to the Affordable Care Act (ACA Hub), stop by for everything you need to know about the new law.
18. And just next door, the Immigrant Resources Hub will provide resources for immigrants including citizenship, DACA Application assistance and more.
19. The Financial Hub has all the resources you need to learn about financial security, and you can get help managing your finances.
20. In the Medical Screenings area, you’ll find free basic health exams like blood pressure, dental, vision, immunizations, BMI, glucose and mental health counseling. Professionals from community organizations and clinics will be on hand to help you understand your results. Screening options vary from event to event and are available on a first come first served basis.
21. At the Resource Fair, dozens of community organizations and partners will be on hand to give away information and resources. Don’t be shy, there are so many great resources available for you, all you need to do is ask!
22. And of course, if you brought the little ones, be sure to stop by the Kid Zone for fun activities and games. There’s even exercises and fitness instruction for adults at the Stay Fit Zone.
23. Finally, come and peruse our Farmer’s Market, for free healthy and sustainable food that you can take home for you and your family.
24. It’s all here at WE Connect!
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.