Project Main Details
The course is Providing Constructive Criticism and Masterful Praise. Both criticism and praise are forms of feedback that help a person to grow and develop further. This course will provide the learner with the tools and knowledge to effectively provide constructive criticism and masterful praise to others.
This project will produce the overall voice for the course that will include narration for approximately 20 screens with approximately 3,700 words. 2013-06-20 10:18:59 GMT 2013-06-28 12:00:00 (GMT +01:00) Brussels, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 1 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
1. After completing this course, you should be able to:
2. Recognise the importance and benefits of providing constructive criticism and masterful praise;
3. Utilise the 7 Steps of Constructive Criticism to improve the performance of others;
4. Provide masterful praise to others to reinforce positive performance; and Receive constructive criticism and praise from others.
1. Constructive criticism and masterful praise are both invaluable types of feedback. But the difference between the two is much more than what people typically think of as just positive and negative feedback.
2. Constructive Criticism is used to CHANGE or CORRECT behaviour. It is most effective when poor performance or problem behaviour exists.
3. Masterful Praise is used to REINFORCE behaviour. It is most effective when one demonstrates positive behaviour and you want to ensure it continues or provide recognition for a job well done.
4. Often times, we hear people try to merge these two types of feedback together. But beware – there is danger in doing this!
5. Praise and criticism should always be given separately and never at the same time. If they are given at the same time, they lose impact. The individual will most likely forget the praise and only focus on the criticism.
6. Let’s look at a few examples of when each of these types of feedback could be used.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.