Project Main Details
2012-09-26 13:33:30 GMT 2012-09-30 13:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
Hello! Welcome to Medtronic’s “Complaint Reporting” training. My name is (your name) and I will be guiding you through your learning course.
Why should I care about complaints?
• You’ll feel reassured submitting a complaint
• Not everybody knows about the issue
• You’ll make a direct contribution to product improvement
• You’ll look good to the customer when you report that you’ve fixed the problem
• Your customer may get product credit or a replacement
• After all, YOU are the most important person in the Quality System
• It’s the law
• It’s a requirement of Medtronic
• It’s a requirement of Surgical Technologies
• YOU are the voice of the customer
• YOU could prevent patient harm
(Slide 4) How will it benefit my customers?
• Decrease product liability
• Improve product reliability and patient care
• Reduce: Patient injury
Delays in surgery
Product and service costs
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.