Project Main Details
2011-08-15 15:26:58 GMT 2011-08-18 09:02:01 (GMT -07:00) Arizona Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline. 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
1) The first step with any chemical testing is to rinse the vial 3 times with the solution or sample that will be tested. This will help to eliminate any possible contaminates from previous sampling.
2) Then fill the vial to the 10mL mark with the sample
3) Next you will add your color indicator, in this case “Phenolphthalein Indicator“ (Pheno-tha-lein)
4) After adding the color indicator you will need to add drops of the Reagent or neutralizer. This step will help you determine how strong the chemical is. It is very important that you add the Reagent. In this case Hydrochloric Acid 7.7N, which is used for higher concentration, where Hydrochloric Acid 1.0 N is used for lower concentrations. Apply one drop at a time while swirling until the sample has a reaction. The reaction we‘re looking for in this case is when the sample returns to its original color. Then record the number of drops it took for the Reagent to cause a reaction to the sample.
5) Finally you will take the number of drops from the Reagent step and multiply by the formula; 1 drop = 0.1% Caustic as NaOH (pronounced Sodium Hydroxide)
Once you have determined the results of the test, record them in the Log Book.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.