Challenge How Low Can Your Voice Go

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project
Rate this Project

Project Main Details

Challenge How Low Can Your Voice Go 
Hi! Steven from Voice123 here. This is a SmartCast experiment. The best auditions we receive will be shared with over 50,000 voice seekers via email.

This time we are challenging SmartCast to find the deepest voices ever!

Are there talents with voices deeper than Ted Cassidy?

Check script notes for more details! 
2011-02-10 17:33:04 GMT
2011-02-14 16:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) 
Yes (click here to learn more about Voice123's SmartCast)
3 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.

Project Parameters

The Voice Actor should be located in:
Flexible Price - USD 0
:15 or less
English - ANY
What do you think is best?
Young Adult Female OR Young Adult Male OR Middle Age Female OR Middle Age Male OR Senior Female OR Senior Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks AND
• Add music AND
• Add special effects
Not defined
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project

Script Details

Use any Chuck Norris fact-joke you like below or create your own.

The funnier...the better!
Chuck Norris doesn't read audiobooks. He stares them down until he hears the voice he wants.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table because the only element Chuck Norris recognizes is the element of surprise.

Chuck Norris...his calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd because no one fools with Chuck Norris.

When Chuck Norris looks at himself at a mirror, there is no reflection. There can only be one Chuck Norris.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

If Chuck Norris is after you, don't bother killing yourself, he'll pull you down from heaven and kill you again

Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Chuck Norris kills 99% of all a warning to the other 1%

Chuck Norris vs. Predator...This film cannot be shown in theaters because its only 14 seconds long. 
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.

Voice-Seeker Details

Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)


Voice123 Team Comments

Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.

checked This project - phone.

checked Previous projects - phone.

checked This project - email or chat.

checked Previous projects - email or chat.

checked Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123

Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.

This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project