CY Spanish

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project
Rate this Project

Project Main Details

CY Spanish  
This is a translation for a promotional video for a US-based nutraceutical company. 80% of the piece is a narration voiceover and the other 20% are voiceover's of on-screen testimonials of various customers of the company.
Tone needs to be be very warm and friendly while still providing corporate professionalism and confidence. Timbre needs to be strong mid-low to low register.
I have attached a sample of the last Spanish VO artist used to give a feel for what I am looking for.
Thanks to everyone who audition. I am appreciative.

Spanish sample:
English Sample:
2013-10-02 13:35:54 GMT
2013-10-02 16:11:38 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) 
Yes (click here to learn more about Voice123's SmartCast)
Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline.
0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 25 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 Note: Names, links, and contact information have been replaced by "*" symbols. If you have been invited to submit an audition or proposal for this project, you can sign in to see this information in full.

Project Parameters

The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 450
8 minutes / 1480 wirds
Spanish - Latin American Neutral
Young Adult Male OR Middle Age Male
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks
The Voice Actor should have at least 2 years of experience in the voice industry.
This is a non-union project

Script Details

Tone needs to be be very warm and friendly while still providing corporate professionalism and confidence. Timbre needs to be strong mid-low to low register. 
Pregunta? ¿Cuánto tiempo puede vivir sin las células madre adultas?
¿La respuesta? No mucho.
Sin las células madre adultas de la degradación constante de los órganos, tejidos y glándulas aceleraría dramáticamente dando lugar a un resultado final de vida. 
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.

Voice-Seeker Details

Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)


Voice123 Team Comments

Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.

unchecked This project - phone.

checked Previous projects - phone.

unchecked This project - email or chat.

checked Previous projects - email or chat.

checked Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123

Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.

This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project