Project Main Details
We are looking for an unprofessional voice and sarcastic voice that still shows respect. The lines should be read with a matter-of-fact tone, fun attitude, and truly wants to help.
In our Public Dropbox folder you will find the following:
2. Storyboard Concept
3. Concept Sizzle - extremely rough GIF file that shows what the storyboard will look like.
Here is the link: *****************************************************
We want the VO to have a personality of a hybrid of the following:
2. Apple iPhone5 commercials
Project pays $300. A 50% deposit will be sent prior. The remaining 50% after delivery of files.
We have 3 stages:
1. Scratch - just a rough recording for us to finalize the stop motion storyboards.
2. Version 1- a clean recording
3. Version 2 (if any) 2013-01-21 01:19:50 GMT 2013-01-23 12:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.