Project Main Details
• Female voice
• Middle aged – 55-60 (Cool, hip college professor)
• Friendly, warm, enthusiastic
• Passionate Narrator
• Intimate Narrator
NOTES FOR VOICE123 AUDITIONS:
1. Do NOT contact this client directly. Any violation of this will be reported to Voice123.
2. Do NOT place music or effects under your audition.
3. Do NOT include any additional spoken words in your audition file (e.g. name, your studio, thanks for opportunity statements, etc.)
4. The attached include audition side is a tiny fraction of final production so we prefer that you do not watermark your audition track. However, if you feel you must, use only a soft, unobtrusive, periodic beep.
5. Prior to final casting, we will request a high quality audio file be sent to our technical director who will evaluate the recording and editing quality.
6. Audition recording should be 44.1 khz, 16 bit .wav OR mp3 file. (The final tracks will only be accepted as a .wav file.)
7. Recording should be clean (no clicks, pops, or breaths) and no "clipped" recordings will be accepted.
8. We will provide a recording script and general pronunciation guide.
9. Any pickups for missed words and pronunciation corrections are considered part of the total project and will not incur additional payment. Any changes to the script by the final client after the recording session will be paid at an agreed upon rate.
10. A signed release form must be returned to the producer prior to the recording session. No payment will be issued without a release form on file. 2015-05-07 16:40:06 GMT 2015-05-10 20:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 20 20 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 20 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
From here, botanists travel the world to gather tropical and subtropical plants, particularly epiphytes, such as many bromeliads and orchids, and bring them back to Sarasota Bay. We then inventory, classify, and preserve them, and provide baseline data to scientists around the world working to understand and conserve plant life.
On about 15 acres – plenty of room for an incredible array of diverse plants - Selby Gardens displays its bounty. Botanist Bruce Holst explains:
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.