Big Bear Solar Observatory

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project
Rate this Project

Project Main Details

Big Bear Solar Observatory 
Dramatic read. This is for an opening only to an already produced documentary for a non-profit organization about the Solar Observatory in Big Bear CA. 
2014-03-13 15:59:09 GMT
2014-03-28 15:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) 
Yes (click here to learn more about Voice123's SmartCast)
0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 50 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.

Project Parameters

The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 250
Via Internet: Internet worrldwide
40 Seconds
English - USA and Canada
Looking for a Morgan Freeman tone. Or other dramatic read. James Spader type timing. Rod Serling, Ca
Middle Age Male OR Senior Male
• Phone Patch OR
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
Not defined
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project

Script Details

***Please submit a custom demo*** 
A ball of nuclear fusion with a Core that's 27 Million Degrees Fahrenheit and has the Energy of 10 Billion Hydrogen Bombs

Our Sun stands as the singular source for life on earth, providing light and heat at just the precise necessary distance to sustain life in an otherwise dark, hostile and cold environment. Without it we are nothing.

Larger than a million earths, it holds secrets to questions not yet answered.

A specialized and dedicated group of astronomers, look not to the heavens at night,

but during the day at the scorching fireball in the sky… to understand what it will do next,

and how it will affect the fragile balance of life on earth.

One group of these astronomers work at the Big Bear Solar Observatory in California.


The New Jersey Institute of Technology's, Big Bear Solar Observatory is a pioneer in applying cutting edge optical technology to the study of our sun. This technology provides the SUN WATCHERS with unprecedented imaging and data.

More than 99% of the mass of our solar system is the sun. The rest makes up less than 1%. 
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.

Voice-Seeker Details

Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)


Voice123 Team Comments

Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.

unchecked This project - phone.

unchecked Previous projects - phone.

unchecked This project - email or chat.

unchecked Previous projects - email or chat.

checked Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123

Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.

This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project