Project Main Details
- US English narration for a German documentary about beer
- this casting is for the part of the Narrator
- approx. 13-15 minutes of text
- buyout including all rights (the documentary will be available as a DVD, later TV broadcasts are possible)
- we provide a full English script including approximated take lengths (you can do the takes without watching the movie)
- light-hearted theme: plain narration in a vital, informal, conversational tone 2010-05-14 13:14:36 GMT 2010-05-24 18:00:00 (GMT +01:00) Brussels, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 2 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
- light-hearted theme: plain narration in a vital, informal, conversational tone --
Before the microscope was invented, brewers simply referred to yeast as "the stuff" - and nobody knew exactly what it did.
The Frenchman Louis Pasteur was the first to discover the tiny organisms, which transform sugar into alcohol and carbon dioxide: the yeast cells.
Up to this very day, the town of Kulmbach in Bavaria claims to be "the secret capital of beer".
Here researchers dug out the oldest beer mug in the world: the Kulmbach amphora.
Yet Bavaria is not the only place where beer was invented.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.