Project Main Details
2012-06-27 06:08:57 GMT 2012-07-01 13:00:00 (GMT +02:00) Helsinki, Riga, Tallinn Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
2. (thoughtfully, decisively)That villain from the pier was here, but it looks like we scared him away. We should find out what he was looking for.
3. (energetically with interest)Look, the trespasser dropped something. What is it? There, on the fireplace grate.
4. It looks like a code. This must be the parchment Legrand mentioned. Take that pen and paper on the desk. Perhaps you can decipher it.
5. Genius! I always knew you were a top-notch code breaker. Let’s show this to Legrand. It must be connected to this treasure he thinks he can find.
6. The trespasser injured himself on a nail in the windowsill, and there’s blood on it. We should collect it as evidence.
7. Our friend Legrand is a man obsessed with one goal: to find Captain Kidd’s treasure. He’s certainly lost perspective. But one thing’s for sure—Legrand is in danger. Let’s begin our investigation in the garden.
8. (with interest) My friend, look. Arthur has smelled something.
9. (attracting the attention) Look at that man! Over there, in the dark coat!
10. No luck this time, but we’ll find out who’s behind the mask. We need to head to the second floor.
11. We can use this laboratory. Let’s compare the blood on the nail with that on the garden pruner.
12. This is very suspicious. We should find out who this woman is and why she needed such a large dose of sleeping pills.
13. This woman’s character is quite suspicious. We should find the junk seller and ask him what he sold her.
14. You must have a guardian angel watching over you. But why are you here? Have you deciphered the code?
15. We should visit the places depicted in the photos. My intuition says they have something to do with our case.
16. What’s this? The doctor’s house is on fire!
17. I believe we can develop the photo plate at the doctor’s house.
18. Now we know how to fix the lighthouse lens.
19. See that?! There among the rocks, the remains of a boat! You can’t see it from shore because of the bushes.
20. We’ll just have to cut the bushes in the quay.
21. We’ve found the missing text that will help Legrand crack the code. Let’s take it to him.
22. In order to make the antidote for Legrand, we’ll have to do a little fishing. There should be some fishing tackle on that ship.
23. We’re on the right track—look at the pirate ring. Captain Kidd must have offed a crew member here.
24. Now we can make Legrand’s antidote. Let’s return to him.
25. This is the other side of the collapsed cave we saw. We haven’t the time to carry the rocks off by hand. Let’s try more explosive means. The cannons back at the fort will do the trick.
26. This door leads to Moultrie Fort, which has been abandoned.
27. The way to the cave is clear. Now we can enter it.
28. (whispering but loud enough the player can hear it) Quick, the mirror in the chest! Blind the villain with it!
(Reads letter of his friend):
Dupin, my dear friend,
I am thrilled to let you know that I am on the verge of a great discovery! The events that have transpired here are so amazing that I simply cannot do them justice on the page. Furthermore, I shudder to think what would happen if details in a letter were to fall into the wrong hands. Therefore, I beg of you, take my words at face value. I will reveal all when we meet in person.
Legrand’s in trouble again. We’ve got to get the door open!
The treasures have been stolen! And Legrand… we should revive him.
My friend, please, calm down. You’ve just had a shock. Captain Kidd died long ago. I’m sure it was just an ordinary thief.
This explains everything. The thieves used a dummy to scare Legrand and make off with his treasure.
We should pay a visit to the local post office. It’s located in the port building. There we can seek more information about Mike.
Surely he’s on that ship sailing for the continent. Let’s hurry! It departs soon!
2. Final cut-scene.
We’ve had quite an adventure. Thanks to your detective skills and Legrand’s generosity, Mike will be able to pay for his mother’s medical treatment. It will save her life! It’s times like these that make our work worthwhile.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.