Project Main Details
This is a non-profit campaign wrap-up video. The purpose is to celebrate the support United Against Malaria (UAM) received from its various partners (e.g. the Confederation of African Football [CAF], African Heads of State and private sector leaders) and demonstrate how football can be an effective platform for disseminating malaria messages. The campaign centered around the 2013 Orange Africa Cup of Nations.
• Campaign report-back to partners
• ‘Thank you’ to supporters
• Sales tool
• Fundraising tool
• Not for broadcast
• Past and prospective partners/funders for African-focused non-profit
• Leaders in the African private sector
• African policy makers, public sector leaders
• Celebratory, thankful, proud of achievements
• Confident, excited, professional
• Edit out breaths
• Record scrip 3 times so we can select best take
• Deliver in ‘.WAV’ format
• Male voice.
• African accent– generic. No dialect accents. Not specific to one region of the continent.
• For example: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ql8f7fn9f2yik97/BEHAVOIR%20CHANGE%20FINE%20DROGBA%20ENG%20FINAL%20BRANDED-H.264%20WEB%20HD%20Short%20Form%20FASTER.mov
• 1 minute (60+ seconds) – VO may go over 60 secons
• English and French versions. Will start with English.
• UAM partners together at gala event in SA;
• In-stadium shots, fans, etc.
• Famous Footballers speaking to camera, shots on goal
• Youth playing football in rural areas
• Malaria related filler – graphics; people under bed net; children/pregnant women taking medicine.
2013-03-28 11:20:48 GMT 2013-04-10 23:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 1 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 25 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
Custom demo required Across this great continent, football dominates the hearts and minds of children and parents alike.
But so does malaria.
That is why United Against Malaria and the Confederation of African Football took advantage of Africa’s biggest media platform – The Africa Cup of Nations - to shine a spotlight on the largest health challenge facing the continent – Malaria.
Thanks to CAF’s endorsement, we unleashed a groundswell of support in the fight against the disease
From Heads of State
To football legends
From top private sector leaders and football federation presidents
To Africa’s most pivotal policy-makers
We came together. And life-saving messages went out far and wide,
With TV and radio spots playing in 15 countries, billboards and community activities across the continent, and a feature moment in the closing ceremony…
we reached hundreds of millions of football fans and thought leaders, reminding them to protect themselves and take action against the disease.
Together, we celebrated a healthier and stronger Africa. Because together, we united against malaria
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.