Project Main Details
ANSYS Brand Video
A few weeks ago, I posted a version of the script... this is a revised version based on client feedback and suggestions. Thank you all in advance for taking the time to audition. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
Premise: The influence and imprint of ANSYS are literally found everywhere in the world (and beyond).
- As proof that ANSYS is the world leader in engineering simulation, this brand video will clearly demonstrate the company’s vast and diverse reach across numerous industries, product categories and innovative breakthroughs around the world—innovations that advance humanity and make our lives better, safer and more rewarding.
- Viewers will take away the unmistakable message that there is truly no place on earth where ANSYS has not delivered on a promise.
Brand Video: (1:30 min.)
- This video will bring to life the ANSYS brand—Realize Your Product Promise—in a powerful and new light. The presentation will offer a fast-moving parade of exciting and innovative products that are changing the world, all engineered using ANSYS software. Several will demonstrate how these promises are realized on a very personal level.
- All the product sequences will be connected with creative transitions that provide a linear flow as if we are effortlessly traveling around the globe. As many as 30 to 40 products will be showcased.
- The blades of a windmill turbine might dissolve to the spinning blades of an apache helicopter which then dissolve to the blades of a massive Siemens turbine.
- We might feature a family watching their hi-def large screen, then zoom into the screen, transitioning to the satellite in space that is transmitting the TV signal.
- Products will be accompanied with ANSYS software overlays and product captions that explain to the viewer which ANSYS product was used to design each product showcased. While the viewer might not be able to read all this information, the obvious takeaway is that ANSYS was integral in designing the product. Worldwide companies might include:
- Petrobras, Astrobotic, NVIDIA, Hawkes Ocean Tech, Speedo, Siemens, Bechtel, Owens Corning, America’s cup, Lockheed Martin, Volvo, Cleveland Clinic, Babcox & Wilcox, Case New Holland, and Meteo-France
- For credibility, real customers/engineers/managers can be featured holding or standing next to their products. Their real name, title and company would be displayed, along with the ANSYS solution of choice.
- The imagery will be a mix of stock video, simulation animations and footage shot at, or provided by, specific clients
- Choreographed to upbeat and inspirational music, the pace and tone will be fast, loose and positive.
- The video can be used in a variety of situations including: website, sales presentations, seminars, tradeshows, Youtube, etc.
2012-11-21 00:24:57 GMT 2012-12-03 00:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
Everywhere there is a need to innovate faster.
To build better.
To achieve smaller.
To make our world safer.
Our lives healthier.
Our children smarter.
Everywhere a mother depends on a promise...
And a scientist searches for answers.
Everywhere a pilot navigates the night sky.
And a future engineer wonders what could be.
Everywhere you go…
You will discover that the world holds great promise.
Thanks to the most advanced simulation software on earth.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.