Project Main Details
My name is Philip Obeid with PALS INTERNATIONAL, a language services company located in Troy, Michigan.
We are in the process of quoting a voice over project and would like to get a quote from you by tomorrow morning (03/20), if possible, for voice over work.
Below are the details of the project:
- Type of project: series of technical animation movies
- Number of videos: 6 reels to be completed at about 3 minutes or under (estimated 300 words each in length)
- Deliverables: Final edited high quality audio file in .wav or .mp3 format
- Translated script will be provided (attached is a sample of one in English)
- Please forward a sample/demo audio file (business like presentation) for evaluation
Please let me know if you need any further information.
Thank you for your time and cooperation. I look forward to hearing from you.
2013-03-19 14:56:55 GMT 2013-03-22 10:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 15 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 15 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
- Please forward a sample/demo audio file (business like presentation) for evaluation ***************************************************************
The Atlas Copco Articulated Arm is a flexible, modular and ergonomic solution that protects the operator from torque reaction and assists with tool handling.
Featured in this application is the Arm 1000 with Rotating Tool Holder.
The arm has a maximum torque capacity of 1000 newton meters, with a working reach of 3 meters.
The Arm features:
• Low friction lift cylinders with pneumatic balance control to provide a smooth, comfortable movement with low handling forces
• Adjustable rotational stops to limit the arm rotational movement
• A unique parallel arm design that eliminates pinch-points by using a tube-within-a-tube concept along with protective guarding at each end
• Integrated cable management to protect cables and reduce wear
• A parking hook to secure the arm away from the working area when not in use
The application includes:
• A vertical rotate with integrated clutch brake allowing compliance for horizontal and torque reaction for vertical tightening applications
• An ETX Nutrunner mounted to a rotating tool holder with multiple fixed positions for Vertical, Horizontal and Angular Tightening Applications
• A single start handle and two dead handle custom configuration for additional ease of handling
• A parking brake system with an On/Off toggle switch control located close to the operator
• A Power Focus Controller and MiniDisplay for tightening control and monitoring of the tightening process
• A lock-out valve and filter regulator for supply air shut-off, filtering and pressure regulation
• A pillar mounted socket selector tray allowing for socket and parameter selection
A full range of Atlas Copco Articulated Arms including various options and accessories is available to meet the most difficult and challenging customer applications and needs.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.