3 Things You Did Not Know About Chipotle ZD604703
We are looking for a conversational read with charisma and appropriate inflection. The voice artist should seem genial and like someone who can be trusted for knowing what they are talking about. The read should come across as a friendly conversation from one friend to another, with which they are trying to inform and persuade the other party about how this corporation is deceiving the public.
2015-10-08 15:22:17 GMT
2015-10-15 09:11:12 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed and fulfilled38380 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 38 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 250
Via Internet: Nationwide
English - USA and Canada
Teenage Boy OR Young Adult Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email OR • Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks
This is a non-union project
Yes**Please submit custom demo**
While Chipotle may hit the spot when you’re craving a big burrito, Chipotle’s marketing team serves up some slimy deceptions that aren’t nearly as tasty. Here are three things you didn’t know about Chipotle:
1. Chipotle recently announced that its food is now free of genetically modified ingredients. But their soda still has GMOs and the livestock used for Chipotle meat is fed GMO feed. The claim is also deceptive because research consistently shows genetically improved foods are no different than ordinary foods.
2. Chipotle used to claim its meat didn’t come from animals that had been given antibiotics. Recently Chipotle quietly changed its standard on treating sick animals because they are getting meat from Europe. Additionally, all meat is “antibiotic-free” since the FDA requires that all animals must eliminate medicine before entering the food supply—something you won’t see in Chipotle ads.
3. And finally—all of Chipotle’s pretty product shots of colorful vegetables come with the impression that Chipotle’s burritos are healthy and wholesome. But one of their burritos can pack up to 1,500 calories—that’s more calories than four McDonald’s cheeseburgers! So enjoy that burrito, but also enjoy the 10-mile run you should probably complete after eating one.
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
101374Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2015-02-0213 31
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website