2G Cenergy Presentation

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project
Rate this Project

Project Main Details

2G Cenergy Presentation 
Convincing. Conversational. Clear. Easy to listen to. Positive.

We're talking about energy and environment, but also parts of script will talk about technology, stats, etc.
2013-01-10 16:13:47 GMT
2013-01-15 13:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) 
Yes (click here to learn more about Voice123's SmartCast)
0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 25 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.

Project Parameters

The Voice Actor should be located in:
To be defined
6 minutes
English - USA and Canada
Middle Age Male
• Phone Patch
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
Not defined
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project

Script Details

Custom demo required 
2G Cenergy Partial Script for Audition

Energy is precious. We depend on it for our mobility, heat, electrical power – all day, every day. And, our demand for energy is growing, along with its costs and its impact on our environment. So using energy wisely makes good sense for all of us.

2G Cenergy provides good sense energy solutions with intelligent Combined Heat and Power Cogeneration and advanced Energy Conversion Technologies .


Consider the conventional power generation from large centralized power plants in operation today. Only about 38% of primary energy from these plants is turned into usable electricity. The other 62% is released into the atmosphere unused. More energy is lost as the electricity travels through the grid to reach its destination. And, additional energy is required to heat boilers for the separate generation of heat.

But there is another option. Combined heat and power – CHP cogeneration. 
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.

Voice-Seeker Details

Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)


Voice123 Team Comments

Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.

unchecked This project - phone.

unchecked Previous projects - phone.

unchecked This project - email or chat.

checked Previous projects - email or chat.

checked Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123

Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.

This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project