Project Main Details
• Male, mid-late 40s
• Slow & powerful
• Not very conversational but more dramatic
• Movie trailer-esque but not in a an over the top cheesy way
• Titus Welliver sound
• Must be non-union
• Home studio with excellent sound and recording quality
• Must have Phone Patch or ISDN (ISDN preferred)
• Buyout - $350
• Web video 1x:60
• Auditions needed by May 12th at 3pm EST 2016-05-09 15:14:31 GMT 2016-05-12 17:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 59 12 56 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 37 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 22 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Phone Patch
SCRIPT - :60
When someone “raises the bar”
You can see it immediately.
You’re compelled to take notice.
And from that point on, what’s come before is just not as impressive.
Enter 1900 N,
The new standard. Of place.
And air. And space.
At 1900 N, the bar has been raised.
And to be here Is to stand out.
Is to be above. Is to exceed everything
That has come before.
This is 1900 N. This is the new standard––
Rise with it.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.