Project Main Details
There are 2 options for which we invite costed proposals:
Option A: to translate the material 4794 words English (UK) source text (anticipated max. 5500 words target text) AND make the recording ;
Option A: to translate the material 4794 words English (UK) source text (anticipated max. 5500 words target text) and make the recording ;
Option B: to make make the recording from the translation we supply.
There are 99 slides. The output required is:
- in stereo, 44100hz, .wav, 16-bit.
- 1 x voiceover file per slide, suitably cleaned/de-breathed
- sent to a DropBox account.
- each file to be named in accordance with the corresponding slide number. 2013-11-11 16:51:06 GMT 2013-11-12 14:00:00 (GMT 0) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 7 3 2 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 1 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 6 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks
Using your own experience of a supply chain.
Identify the journey medical supplies take to arrive at a health centre clinic in a developing country....
Identify at least 5 activities that need to happen to get the medicine from the manufacturer to the medical cabinet shelf and list them down
1. Ensure budget available for the purchase value to be made
2. Select suitable manufacturers of the medicines needed
3. Raise PO for the medicine supplies with selected manufactuer
4. Allow for lead time delays between order and receipt of supplies
5. Ship order to the medical staff
6. Medical staff confirm supplies ordered match exactly those received
7. Medical staff place supplies in medical cabinet(s)
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.