Project Main Details
I'm looking to have the following 11 statements done as voice overs to be included in an iphone application. It's a kind of joke/entertainment application that make a bit of fun of automated voice systems and help desks. The tone will kind of be the same as you find with the more popular automated voice systems. I'd like these each of these 11 statement please delivered as separate mp3 files after payment.
Here are the statements:
1) Are you sure that your computer and or device is plugged in?
2) Have you tried turning your computer and or device off and back on again?
3) Hello, welcome to the help desk. To continue in French please press 1, for Spanish please press 2, for Italian please press 3, for Russian please press 4, for Greek please press 5, for Swahili please press 6, German please press 7, for Pig Latin please press 8, for Gibberish please press 9, for English please press 10. (pause 2 seconds). Thank you, we have received your response. The help desk is now closed. Good-bye. (phone tone)
4) Our call volume is low and one of our agents will be with you momentarily. Your estimated wait time is 4 hours. (make “4 hours” sounds a bit robotic like it was auto-generated)
5) Thank you for contacting support. For help please say help. (2 sec pause) Did you say Quit? (2 sec pause) Response accepted. Good-bye (phone tone)
6) Thank you for contacting the help desk. Your call and or email is very important to us. Please try contacting us again during regular business hours excluding weekends , statutory holidays or our lunch breaks.
7) Did you try entering your user name and or password correctly?
8) If you are male please press 1, if you are female please press 2, if you like the color blue please press 3, your name is Max please press 4, if your cat had kittens yesterday please press 4, if own a skipping rope please press 5, if you put your pants on in the morning left leg first please press 6, if you eat pasta please press 7.
9) If you don’t want to wait please press 1 and if you are very lucky we may call you back sometime in the near or distant future.
10) We are glad you called. An agent will be with you soon. Did you know we sell other stuff that you can buy. (this one have some kind of public domain music playing in the background)
11) Hello, you have reached the help desk. Please enter you 47 digit pin number followed by the pound key. Pause 4 seconds. Sorry that is incorrect. Good bye. (phone tone)
Thanks in advance for your time.
2011-10-10 17:19:35 GMT 2011-10-12 22:45:47 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline. 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 60 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Add music
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.