Project Main Details
2. (Almost shouting, overexcited.) Do you see that?! See it?! The skull? On its shell? (Whispering, scared, looks around as if being watched.) It’s the same symbol on the parchment I found. (Nods meaningfully.)
3. Head over to my office. I’ll join you in a moment. I’ve got something to show you.
4. (very exited) Someone jumped out of my office window! I tried to stop him, but he had a knife! What’s that—my parchment? Was he after it? I’m so glad you scared him off! Here, let me see it.
5. (very glad) You’ve deciphered the code! Ah, now it all makes sense. Nice work, detective. I can use this to decipher the rest of the code. Gentlemen, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got work to do. Captain Kidd’s treasures will soon be mine!
6. Oh, by the way, this is Arthur. He’s a Newfoundland who can sniff out the faintest clues. I offer him as your companion while you stay here.
7. (behind the closed door) I told you not to disturb me!
8. (after the attempt of murder of him) Unbelievable! Someone tried to shoot me! Thank heavens the shooter missed. My heart’s about to burst out of my chest! Whew… Give me a moment…
9. The text is incomplete, and I couldn’t finish. I decided to take a walk to think, and I saw a bug in the shop window.
10. (losing consciousness, weak voice) The wine… poisoned. There’s an antidote…
11. (still weak voice, but feeling much better) Thank you for helping me. I’m still too weak to work on the code. Could you give it a try? The text appears in response to heat.
12. (Very energetic) I think that’s pointing to a cave on a nearby island!
13. (Very energetic) I’ve recovered now, and I think I can join you. Let’s go! It’s time!
1. LeGrand’s voice from behind the door (shouting):
What?! It cannot be! Captain Kidd, returned!!!
2. Captain Kidd! He lives!!! I saw him plain as I see you now before me. It must be a curse. Kidd has come for me!!!
3. (hysterically): Don’t question my faculties! I know what I saw. You’d do well to think of your own safety. But feel free to start your investigation. Here, I’ll even help you (gives Dupin a key). But I’d recommend locking all the doors, not opening them.
4. What marvelous friends I have! You’ve saved me once again. Such talented detectives you both are. I’d lost hope of retrieving my treasure.
5. So now I know the truth. Mike is good at heart; it was his mother’s dire circumstances that pushed him to commit this crime. I’d like to help him help. But where did he go?
6. Well, officer, what he says is true in letter, but not in spirit. I won’t be pressing charges.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.