male, witty, fun, youthful, character specialist,
• luke daniels is registered with Voice123 since Jul 04, 2009.
luke daniels does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
luke daniels was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• luke daniels started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently luke daniels is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
luke daniels does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. luke daniels was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
simple clear narration for industrials. strong male, smooth and easy to understand for presentations. creative, funny and sexy for commercials. character voices for cartoons and kids spots.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
cleveland, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
british, spanish, french, australian, irish, scottish, new york, chicago, mid-west, californian, southern, indian, russian, eastern european, italian. elmo, cartoons, sean connery, donald duck, mickey mouse, superhero, old english, suave, sexy mystery man, cocky, surfer dude.
My Voice Experience
I have been working as an audiobook narrator for Brilliance Audio in Grand Haven, Michigan for the past 3 months. In that time I have narrated many different kinds of books; mystery, horror, young adult, drama, short stories, romance. The list of books are as follows:
Irving Wallace: The Miracle
Larry Bond: Red Dragon Rising
Neal Shusterman: Unwind
Philip Roth: Letting Go
David Ellis: The Hidden Man
Jeff Abbot: Trust Me
R.A. Nelson: Days of Little Texas
Heather Graham: Dust to Dust
Blake Crouch: Abandon
Various: Thriller II
John Updike: My Father's Tears
John Lescroat: Sunburn
I have also recorded Public Service Announcements and local professional commercials and industrials
Master of Fine Arts: University of Connecticut
Bachelor of Arts: Western Michigan University
Acting, voice/dialects, Linklater training, Fitz-Maurice voice work, commercial voice work
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A Microphone, Pro Tools, MBox, Mac
I am a great people person and I take direction well. I have critical thinking skills which aid in deciphering how best to present a piece of text. I have intensive training in how to use my voice effectively and properly.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact luke daniels by email or phone, please click here.