Fresh, institutional, natural, versatile, young.
Fresh, cheerful, fun, relaxed for commercials, narrations, case stories.
Warm, smooth, kind for narrations. Formal, professional for presentations and institutional videos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Colombian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish: neutral, costeño, paisa, tolimense, opita. Acting of different types of characters: Colombian workers, guards, taxi drivers, etc.
My Voice Experience
My voice over experience started in a college radio station, then I jumped into the commercials and institutional projects such as: Grupo Aval banks, terpel oiltec oil brand, Titan plaza radio spots and ice cream promo commercials. I've also recorded a case story for UNE in English and Spanish as well. Finally I've made a lot of actings for different types of commercials and institutional videos like Festival cookies, political campaigns, among other projects.
I'm a professional musician and producer, graduated from Universidad de Los Andes, have a master degree in Music business and technology from Berklee College of Music.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio is fully equipped to deliver high quality productions and sound. Here a list of the most important gear I use for recording and producing at my studio:
Mac mini Core i7 quad core
Universal Audio Apollo with several UAD plug ins.
Pro tools 11
Logic Pro X
Waves plug ins.
iZotope plug ins
Blue Spark condenser microphone
Avantone CV-12 tube condenser microphone.
Along with several musical instruments like guitars, drums, keyboards and more.
I have natural skills imitating copying some types of voices and accents. I also have experience working with voice over talents, leading and guiding them in order to obtain the best interpretation of a certain text, this is also very helpful for me when self recording.
As a producer I have the ability to create unique music pieces for commercials and institutional videos as well as making the sound design for a specific project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Luis Díaz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Luis Díaz is a Standard subscriber.
• Luis Díaz was last active on Voice123 274 days ago