Authoritative friendly soothing warm middle-pitch
• Luigi V.R. Chiappini is registered with Voice123 since Sep 14, 2004.
Luigi V.R. Chiappini does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Luigi V.R. Chiappini was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Luigi V.R. Chiappini started his/her voice over career in 1990.
• Currently Luigi V.R. Chiappini is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Luigi V.R. Chiappini does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Luigi V.R. Chiappini was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
ITALIAN (Mother tongue)
+ [British] ENGLISH
FRENCH (very fluent & virtually accent-free)
(I'm effectively *trilingual*).
AUTHORITATIVE (for narrations, corporate, medical & science)
FRIENDLY & WARM (radio/TV commercials, testimonials, presentations)
NATURAL AND CONVERSATIONAL/DISCURSIVE (audiobooks & literature, presentations, real life characters, etc.)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London (Central), United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Most Italian Regional accents/intonations
Authentic Italian accents (from light to heavy - e.g. Food/Restaurants/Hotels/Resorts; tourism, travel & audio-guides; personalities & interviews w. prominent people)
'Put-on' French and German accents/inflections - interchangeable in all my main 3 languages, as above
Cartoon & Video Games character voices *a speciality*! (in all 3 idioms)
My Voice Experience
Several years' hands-on experience in Radio & [off-camera] TV Broadcasting; TV On-Air Programming & Promotion (e.g. BBC TV, UK's Channel Four Television, Discovery Channel Europe); Sport off-camera Reporting (e.g. European & Italian Soccer matches/events, Wimbledon Tennis Championships, Camel Trophy); Consumer and Corporate/Institutional Advertising + Presentations; Video/CD-ROM Games & Film/TV Cartoon Characters (e.g. Pinocchio, Wallace & Gromit, Star Wars Video Game, Cartoon Network Promos); Galleries & Museum Guides (for Antenna Audio Europe and Acoustiguide); Audio Books;
Sciences (e.g. Pharma-medical, Astro-cosmology)
20+ years direct experience as voice over talent, copywriter, languaging/voice audio-editing expert, translator, ad-hoc interpreter, broadcaster, producer/director (commercials, documentaries, docu-dramas, shorts, etc.), Theatre & Music (composing, production), journalism (mostly the Arts and Entertainment)
My Studio Equipment
* DIGITAL MASTERING SYSTEM H/W and S/W:
(Primary): PC HDD Direct Sound Recording (see PC S/W and InterFace details below)
(Primary and/or BackUp purposes): PIONEER PDR-609 Audio CD Recorder with 24-bit A/D-D/A Converter
M-Audio "FireWire-410", near-zero-latency 24-bit/96-kHz, 4-in/10-out (with preamps) FireWire Mobile Recording InterFace with analog & digital audio 1/4" and XLR, S/PDIF Optical & Coaxial RCA, MIDI I/O connectivity (mainly for on-the-move PC laptop based work)
M-Audio Audiophile 24-bit/96-kHz, full-duplex Hi-Fidelity Accelerator PCI Soundcard with analog/digital audio S/PDIF and Optical & Coaxial RCA connectivity (mainly for PC desktop based work)
* RØDE NT1000 (Condenser microphone + PREAMP: dbx 286A
Mic Preamp & Effects Processor Unit)
* AUDIX OM2 (Dynamic mic, esp. designed f. Vocal work)
AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDING & EDITING PRODUCTION SOFTWARE:
SoundForge AUDIO STUDIO 9
Sony Sonic Stage Mastering
Steinberg CUBASE SX
Adobe PREMIERE V6.5
INTERNET CONNECTION: High Speed DSL/BroadBand (currently up to 8 MBps)
MAIN AUDIO-FILE FORMATS (Stereo & Mono):
PCM-WAV (44.1 to 48 kHz, 16/32-bit),
MP3 (all standard compression rates),
WMA, AIFF, U-Law, A-Law, etc.
I am also an experienced COPYWRITER cum TRANSLATOR (from/to Italian/ English/French - *excluding* Highly Technical material but *including* Pharma/Medical texts). My forte is COPYWRITING for Consumer Goods/ Services, Ads, Promos, TV/Cinema/Radio Commercials, Entertainment, Sports, etc.
Finally, I am also a MUSIC COMPOSER/ PRODUCER. Please ask for my latest Demos in WAV-CD/MP3/AIFF/WMA audio formats.
*Verified UK Member of PayPal
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Luigi V.R. Chiappini by email or phone, please click here.