Persuasive, no nonsense, confident, engaging
Persuasive, velvety, professional, warm, sarcastic, irreverent, funny, sexy, cheerful, edgy, spunky, classy, kind, motherly, friendly, attitude, girl next door, smart, intelligent,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Centennial, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, French, Southern drawl, Southern California, Alison Janney, Bessy Higgenbottom (Amy Poehler on Mighty B!), Clarice Bean (children's book character), hillbilly, lispy, upper-crusty, snob
My Voice Experience
Internal explainer video: Kaiser Permanente.
Video game characters (ongoing): O2D.
Explainer Video: Extra Wide Sock Co.
Healthcare Video: La Fuente Hollywood Treatment Ctr.
I take and teach improv theater classes, and have done plenty of acting in the past. VO requires acting! I have a BA degree from Denison University in Ohio. I speak French fluently with a native accent. I completed a Level 1 VO class in Boulder, CO (Aug. 2013) and a Level 2 class at the Denver Ctr. for Perfoming Arts in Winter 2014 with Kathleen Ham (Dir., Broadcast Media, Donna Baldwin Agency). I study with a VO coach, Tia Marlier.
My Studio Equipment
I have a professional home studio, and own a Senn. 421 mic, Grace m-101 preamp, and an Avid M-Box with Pro Tools 11. I use a Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 8.1, 8 gigs of ram, 64-bit, and an i-7 core.
I am extremely professional, and will deliver on-time voice overs with a smile. I am easy to work with and direct. I get the work done efficiently and effectively. I am a great communicator. I speak fluent French, and have excellent diction and a great command of the English language. I love a good challenge!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lucy Floyd by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lucy Floyd is a Standard subscriber.
• Lucy Floyd was last active on Voice123 61 days ago