Warm, Professional, Fresh, Attractive
Narrations, Presentations, Training, etc: experienced, calm, appealing professional demeanor. 15 years of professional presentation experience.
Commercials: Fun, upbeat or sexy - you name it.
Medium toned, warm, appealing female voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Professional female; British accent; American; Southern, Sexy, fun, intriguing adult. Can do comedy, love witty, can't do stupid.
My Voice Experience
From corporate video to voiceovers for national chains...contact if looking for warmth, intelligence with a bit of wry.
TV Commercials for HGTV, Comcast, Financial industry
TV Hosting for Fox affiliate
Corporate Training Videos
Radio commercials across various industries
Radio comedy bits for #1 Rated Morning Show (NC)
15 years professional facilitation/presentation, public speaking engagements
Wake Forest University Graduate School of Management (M.B.A)
University of Richmond, VA (B.A)
Concentration in: Communications, Journalism
My Studio Equipment
Easy access to complete, local recording studio owned by major production company. Everything that's needed is already available and accessible here, and I have the manpower to get world-class tech work done -- quickly.
I am an accomplished business owner (since 2003). I speak the language of the professional world. That said, I am a great deal more than that - a parent, an athlete, a woman, a wife, a buyer, a seller...get the picture? If you're looking for competence, appeal, warmth and professionalism, contact me.
Let's see if your need aligns with the what I bring to the table.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Lucas Averett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lucas Averett is a Standard subscriber.
Lucas Averett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lucas Averett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lucas Averett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lucas Averett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.