An honest, approachable, educated voice. Friendly and informed for documentaries, punchy and intelligent for commercials, authoritative and welcoming for corporate presentations, young and approachable for children, and with a diverse and comic range of character ability.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: English RP, Queen's English, posh English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, yokel, West country, Somerset, Devonshire, Northern, Yorkshire, Newcastle, Geordie, Birmingham, Brummie, London, Cockney, Estuary, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Hispanic, American East Coast, American West Coast, American Southern Belle, Australian
Characterisations: Trinny, AbFab, the Queen, Catherine Tate
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Lowdy Brabyn
Andrew Carlton Voice Over Training "Outta The Box", Sydney, Australia.
Jazz singing course at Vocaltech, London, UK.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer MX 8000 Mixing console
Yamaha 01v digital mixing console
Millennium Music PC, 3 Adats 24 in up to 94 out.
Yamaha NS10 monitoring.
Industry standard DT 100 headphones.
A large range of top quality microphones, including, Rhode, AKG, T. bone and Sure.
Musician: jazz/cabaret singer, classical music training, flautist (ABRSM gd 8, distinction)
Photographer: weddings, families, events, travel, wildlife, portraiture (Canon 7D)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lowdy Brabyn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lowdy Brabyn is a Standard subscriber.
• Lowdy Brabyn was last active on Voice123 347 days ago