• Lourdes Strom is registered with Voice123 since May 09, 2011.
Lourdes Strom does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lourdes Strom was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Lourdes Strom started his/her voice over career in 1996.
• Currently Lourdes Strom is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Lourdes Strom does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lourdes Strom was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Unknown - Click here to ask Lourdes Strom
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
Erwin, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I a soft young women's voice. The only time I have used my voice for interpretoring english to spanish and vice versa over the phone.
My Voice Experience
The main type of job has been translating ad interpreting for Cape Fear Valley Hospital in Fayetteville, N.C. There learned to associate myself with varias types of people. Soon after, I went back to school to obtain my teaching certification for about a year and a half. Even though I had other plans at the time, I met my future husband and got married. Right now I looking for home based part time jobs because that is what more convient for me at the time.
I have a bachelors degree in modern languages and political science from St. Andrews Presbyterian College in Laurinburg, N.C. I also attended Fayetteville State University, where I worked on my teaching certification.
My Studio Equipment
Honestly, all I have is oovoo program the sends video and voice files through email and a sub headset that I can use. Also, I have the Dragon dictate prgram where I save my voice files and I could send a copy of whatever project you may need on that. I hope that I can be of use to you.
I speak english and spanish fluently. I do speak and write some german but it has been long since I practiced it and very little french.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Lourdes Strom by email or phone, please click here.