Guy next door, humor, young dad, young grad,energy
My voice can be described as charming, fun, funny, sexy, young and responsible, warm, nerdy, smart, energetic and emotionally driven. I am also fluent in Spanish-- mostly a non-regional Mexican accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish, Southern, Texas, New York, Midwestern, Hippie, Surfer, British
My Voice Experience
Most of my voice experience comes from acting and voice-on-camera roles from various commercials. I have also emceed events for the National Basketball Association, interviewing current and former NBA/WNBA players and providing voice and excitement to a basketball court used for fan activities.
I refined my voice over skills with Nancy Wolfson at Braintracks Audio. I also studiedthe Kalmenson method, which was taught to me at Kalmenson & Kalmenson in Los Angeles. I have studied acting at Lesly Kahn studios in Los Angeles, Amy Lyndon, as well as various others from around the country, including commercial workshops. I have studied (and currently perform) improvisation/ character development at Improv Olympic in Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Soundbooth on Mac, CEntrance Mic Port Pro, Audio Technica AT-2035 Mic, Aurolex soundbooth
IMPROV- I have studied and performed short and long-form improvisation in Texas, NYC, Chicago and LA. My most recent training comes from Improv Olympic West in LA.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Lou Gonzalez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lou Gonzalez is a Standard subscriber.
• Lou Gonzalez was last active on Voice123 146 days ago