Perky, Character Specialist, Versatile, Child
Bilingual in English and Spanish, I am versatile VO artist. I can perform a wide-range of characters, accents, ages, and emotions in both languages.
My voice is naturally buoyant and youthful. I perform a wide range of characters of different ages and dialects. I also regularly portray children of both genders of different ages and have been featured on Dora in The City alongside many other promotional projects for clients such as Nintendo and Nestle.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Babies, children, teenagers, New York Jewish, Southern, Hispanic, Bombay, British, French, Italian, disney-esque princesses
My Voice Experience
I began working in Voice Over approximately three years ago and have been working consistently ever since.
Notable clients include Nickelodeon (Dora in the City), Nintendo, Nestle, NUK, Intel, St. Baldrick's, Channel One, and many more.
I have been performing characters since I was a kid, before the word "Voice- Over" ever entered my vocabulary. I'm hardworking, precise, and I guarantee top quality audio and performance with a fast turn-around.
Lori is great to work with! She takes direction very well, and is able to quickly arrive at the correct voice for any project. She is responsive and punctual, and I look forward to working with her on more projects. - Josh Miles, Killer Infographics
We have hired Lori for several TV spots, and she consistantly provides outstanding work. She is on our short list for VO talent and shall remain there. -Stephen Massari, Advanced Video Productions
Swarthmore College; BFA High Honors theater and Spanish languages and Literature
Yale Conservatory for Actors Summer 2007
Upright Citizens Brigade; Improv. and Sketch Comedy
Chuck Mckibben; VO instruction
Paul Speiser; Singing
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools Audio Suite 10
Rode mic NT1-A
B&H reflection filter
Fluent in Spanish and English. Proficient in French and Italian.
Strong Singer (Soprano)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Lori Barkin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lori Barkin is a Standard subscriber.
• Lori Barkin was last active on Voice123 50 days ago