My voice is that of a sincere professional woman.
• Loretta Petit is registered with Voice123 since Sep 19, 2003.
Loretta Petit does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Loretta Petit was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Loretta Petit started his/her voice over career in 1990.
• Currently Loretta Petit is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Loretta Petit does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Loretta Petit was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have successfully done projects with the following voice types:
* Warm & deep for narrations
* Professional & Smoth for presentations
* Fun & light hearted
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Impersonations: Northern, Light English,
Characterization: Valley girl
My Voice Experience
1990s - I have been the welcoming voice for about 20,000 delegates to the International Full Gospel Fellowship Conference at the Louisiana Superdome. I was heard upon entrance over the Dome's speak system.
1990s & 2000s I have done on camera spots for BFL Furniture Store and Advantage Ford Dealership
From 1990 - present, I have done countless commercials for varying types of establishments. My voice has been heard inside of other programs such as: Changing a Generation Broadcast, Women of Excellence Broadcasts, Culture with Lorri, Keeping It Real; The Dan Hudson Show, on the stage of live theatrical musical productions
I have been used to sell all kinds of product, establishments, vacations, etc.
I have a degree in music and took vocal lessons for that purpose, but it also helped me with diction. I had special tutor sessionsin 1989 by a then prominent news anchor. I hold a B.A. in Print Journalism which prior to switching that major spent a couple of years in Mass Communications where I learned a lot about broadcasting.
I have been hosting conferences and workshops since 1997. I teach young people the art of public speaking, my tenure in the broadcast industry among other involve qualifies me to do so and to do your projects as well.
My Studio Equipment
I work in NexGen Digital and Adobe Audition.
I am a professional; ethical, ethusiastic and committed to tasks.
I work in broadcasting; media relations and promotions.
I talk everyday for a living. References are available upon requests. I can be google-ed! FMI.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Loretta Petit by email or phone, please click here.