I use my voice for reading children stories
• Loretta Haynes is registered with Voice123 since 2008-01-29.
• Loretta Haynes started his/her voice over career in 1985.
• Currently Loretta Haynes is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Loretta Haynes was last active on Voice123 166 days ago
I am a storyteller and have done action stories for children and parents. I also am promoting my songs and poems that I have written. I tell stories with a fun twist such as golldie locks and the three bears, my story of critters at the block party. I am a preschool teacher and I have my own songs and stories. I hope to be able to tell them. I have told stories and sung songs for children at public libraries. I have done this for almost 30 years. I have a soft like voice that is childlike and can develope into the characters that I am reading and singing about.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Collinsville, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can imitate characters in most children' stories. I have song songs with my own characters in them. I use props that go along with my stories. I can also draw some cartoon charaters to go along with my stories and songs. For one of my books, I have drew houses for the block stories, and mostly what ever the stories call for.
My Voice Experience
My experience comes from me telling stories for preschoolers and singing songs. I am creative to the point I envolve parents, teachers and children in the stories. I believe in creating expressions for what I do so that children and families can really get the since of the story and songs that I deliver. What makes me the exception is that children and families know I enjoy what I do because they enjoy it. I worked in the preschool system for 25 years and always my job would want me to do extra by telling stories and singing songs. I tell stories with feeling, creativity and expression.
When I tell stories to children and families,I see children that I have learned would not smile, smile, children that would not talk, talk and all of the children, parents and teaching staff sing.I hope that get the oppourtunity to show my abilities as a storyteller, singer and writer.
Have a razzelkidazzel day.
Mostly I have done workshops at the LEWIS&CLARK Library in Edwardsville. I did belong to a group call the Riverwinds story tellers(I tell a great goldie locks has chicken pox by Erin Dealey. I have as stated before read in libraries and various outdoor fun activities in belleville Illinois for Tree hut daycare as a story teller. I really want to do stories and show the important of reading and how children learn by having fun as they are reading and singing along.
My Studio Equipment
I am sorry I do not have my own studio.
I am a writer and am in the process of writing my first children's book. I can make puppets and create anything that goes with the theme of storytelling.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Loretta Haynes by email or phone, please click here.