Girl Next Door, Enthusiastic, Calming, Urgent
Playful, silly, excited, sexy for commercials; Warm and deep for narrations; smooth and professional for presentations; Determined and straightforward for videogames; Calming and inviting for children/teen novels; quirky and awkward for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accent: North American Italian accent; Characterization: hearing-impaired person.
My Voice Experience
I've lent my voice to Samurai Warriors II, portraying "Lady" - a nurturing, motherly warrior, who doesn't respond well to violence. I discovered that voice work can be very physical!
Afterwards, I recorded a various teen and children novels. I had the opportunity to play with different character voices, including an overly-confident Thespian frog, a brave librarian who believe that children have the right to books even during time of war, a shy and awkward teen as well as a hearing-impaired one.
D.E.C. Dawson College, Montreal, QC
Carter Thor Studio East - Jock MacDonald
My Studio Equipment
motu 828 mk3
mackie 1402 vlv pro
2 X krk rokit 8
m-audio axiom pro 24
rodent1a condenser mic
2 X shure sm57
art pro channel tube preamp
art mpa gold tube preamp
I am reliable, punctual, hard working, and honest. I am open to suggestions and love to bring my own creative take to every project. I pride myself on a great end product.
I used to teach english as a second language, as well as children, so I like things to be clear, direct, and interesting.
I am always taking courses and learning and growing, so my work gets stronger and more interesting every day.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lorena Drey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lorena Drey is a Standard subscriber.
• Lorena Drey was last active on Voice123 92 days ago