Clear, deep, Accents and Characters
Full and somewhat deep, good for trailers, narrations, and ads; can be loud, comical or sarcastic for characters and ads; can be professional and clear for presentations and instructional audio/videos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Many American accents (New England, NYC, Great Lakes, South East, Southern Draw, California/West Coast), Light or moderate English, Irish, and Scottish accents
My Voice Experience
Voice over experience mainly comes from voice overs for radio ads for college radio stations, and instructional videos/presentations for a previous job at a box office. At these radio stations I was named Production Manager and was responsible for creating ads, promos, and imaging on a weekly basis using my voice and others'.
Voice acting experience includes cartoon and parody voices for student projects, ADR work for sound projects, and scripted and unscripted characters for radio dramas and story readings.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Communications: Audio/Radio production. My education included learning how to use my voice for different projects including live radio, documentaries, dramas, ads, and imaging. Also I was taught how to use Adobe Audition and ProTools recording/editing programs, and have become efficient with both. I have also taken acting classes to become a better script reader and voice actor.
My Studio Equipment
Sony Vaio laptop with Adobe Audition 3.0 with a Shure PG58 microphone or a Sennheiser e835 microphone connected through direct line.
I have a degree in Audio/Radio Production giving me proficient audio production skills. I have my own copy of Adobe Audition 3.0 software and the ability to record and produce voice overs from home. Because of my production skills, I can do more than just cut raw lines. I am able to mix and edit voice, sound, and music in order to enhance a project and meet high standards.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Logan Howard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Logan Howard is a Standard subscriber.
• Logan Howard was last active on Voice123 110 days ago