Fresh, Smooth, Crisp, Upbeat, Sophisticated
You give the direction and I will set the mood!
Educated, Classy Documentary Reads
Friendly and Warm
Soft and Soothing
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can grab your client's attention with a multitude of audio personas!
Girl Next Door,
Warm and Comforting Mother,
Video Game Vixen,
Crisply Efficient (yet subtly sexy) Cyber Guide,
All Business, On-Hold Operator,
A Multitude of Cartoon Characters and Zany Ladies!
I can do it all. Wanna hear ?
My Voice Experience
I've provided voiceovers for hundreds of local, national and international companies. Here are a few of my notable, professional accomplishments:
*Currently in my 4th year as the female production voice for KPHO, the CBS television affiliate in Phoenix.
*10 years as the telephone prompt voice of AmerenUE.
*Worked with Orbital, as the voice for Route Scout, the navigation system of Valley Metro, the Phoenix Mass Transit System. I am the "Voice of the Bus"!
*I am the voice for the Federal Aviation Administration's Training Videos.
* I have recorded numerous audio books for the Library of Congress.
*I've recorded two children's, audio books, for Sable Creek Press.
* I am the female voice talent for documentaries and industrial films produced by Scottsdale Cable Channel 11.
*I have 20 years of continuous on-air radio work in Phoenix, including the two, #1 stations: KOOL-FM, and KESZ. Also, KDKB and KSLX. Currently, in my 7th year voicetracking an underground, rock radio show, mid-days, on Radio Free Phoenix.
* 20 years announcing Scottsdale's Parada del Sol Parade.
*Voted The Phoenix New Times "Best of Phoenix" Best Radio Personality, 2006.
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
Continental Airlines Flight Attendant Training
My Studio Equipment
I am a highly skilled, audio engineer, having spent 16 years running the board, and producing commercials, for the CBS Radio Studios, Phoenix. I had the latest technology, yesterday, and I have a fully equipped, state-of-the-art home studio. I can guarantee a 24 hour turnaround on most projects. Wav, MP3, OGG, ISDN, CD. Audio perfection emailed or uploaded directly to you via FTP, fast!
A portion of my proceeds benefit my dog rescue efforts. I currently provide a home for 17 dogs rescued from abuse, neglect and euthanasia. Thank you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Liz Boyle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Liz Boyle is a Standard subscriber.
• Liz Boyle was last active on Voice123 232 days ago