Fresh, Smooth, Crisp, Upbeat, Sophisticated
You give the direction and I will set the mood!
Educated, Classy Documentary Reads
Friendly and Warm
Soft and Soothing
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can grab your client's attention with a multitude of audio personas!
Girl Next Door,
Warm and Comforting Mother,
Video Game Vixen,
Crisply Efficient (yet subtly sexy) Cyber Guide,
All Business, On-Hold Operator,
A Multitude of Cartoon Characters and Zany Ladies!
I can do it all. Wanna hear ?
My Voice Experience
I've provided voiceovers for hundreds of local, national and international companies. Here are a few of my notable, professional accomplishments:
*Currently in my 4th year as the female production voice for KPHO, the CBS television affiliate in Phoenix.
*10 years as the telephone prompt voice of AmerenUE.
*Worked with Orbital, as the voice for Route Scout, the navigation system of Valley Metro, the Phoenix Mass Transit System. I am the "Voice of the Bus"!
*I am the voice for the Federal Aviation Administration's Training Videos.
* I have recorded numerous audio books for the Library of Congress.
*I've recorded two children's, audio books, for Sable Creek Press.
* I am the female voice talent for documentaries and industrial films produced by Scottsdale Cable Channel 11.
*I have 20 years of continuous on-air radio work in Phoenix, including the two, #1 stations: KOOL-FM, and KESZ. Also, KDKB and KSLX. Currently, in my 7th year voicetracking an underground, rock radio show, mid-days, on Radio Free Phoenix.
* 20 years announcing Scottsdale's Parada del Sol Parade.
*Voted The Phoenix New Times "Best of Phoenix" Best Radio Personality, 2006.
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
Continental Airlines Flight Attendant Training
My Studio Equipment
I am a highly skilled, audio engineer, having spent 16 years running the board, and producing commercials, for the CBS Radio Studios, Phoenix. I had the latest technology, yesterday, and I have a fully equipped, state-of-the-art home studio. I can guarantee a 24 hour turnaround on most projects. Wav, MP3, OGG, ISDN, CD. Audio perfection emailed or uploaded directly to you via FTP, fast!
A portion of my proceeds benefit my dog rescue efforts. I currently provide a home for 17 dogs rescued from abuse, neglect and euthanasia. Thank you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Liz Boyle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Liz Boyle is a Standard subscriber.
Liz Boyle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Liz Boyle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Liz Boyle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Liz Boyle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.