Real, Mom, Friendly, Corporate, Sexy, Energetic
Warm and friendly, young mom sound for all types of projects; upbeat, fun and even a little sexy for commercials; very smooth and professional sound for the corporate industry.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
El Cajon, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Southern, Valley girl
My Voice Experience
I recently completed a radio commercial for the Attorney General's Office. I played the role of a parent who allowed teenagers to drink alcohol at her house and subsequently were seriously injured in a drunk driving accident...heavy!
I am currently working with Raw Productions/Magnifi narrating surgical equipment training videos for various companies across the United States. I have worked with Raw Productions/Magnifi on a regular basis for the past two and a half years. I really enjoy the challenge of learning the pronunciations of some verrrrrrryyyyyy long words!
I have also done various jobs for tv, film and the internet both in voiceover and on camera as well.
The Commercial Clinic
San Diego State University
Bob Bergen Animation Workshop
My Studio Equipment
M-Audio Mobile Pre USB
MXL 990 Condenser Microphone
Audacity for editing
One of the most important assets I have to offer any employer, other than my talent, is being extremely easy to work with. I am very flexible, easy-going and always willing to listen to any ideas or suggestions you may have. I really love what I do and it is very important to me that you are completely satisfied with the final product. Helping to make your project or business successful is what I'm here for!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Lissa Henige by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lissa Henige is a Premium subscriber.
• Lissa Henige was last active on Voice123 18 days ago