sexy, sultry, confident, warm, casual, smooth
• Lisa Theodore is registered with Voice123 since Nov 19, 2008.
Lisa Theodore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lisa Theodore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Lisa Theodore started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Lisa Theodore is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Lisa Theodore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lisa Theodore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Over the last almost-decade, I have been hired most often for the styles listed below:
- the everyday woman, casual read.
- warm, reassuring
- sultry, sexy
- deep smooth announcer
- corporate athoritative for narrations
In addition to my vocal qualities I am prompt, courteous and easy to work with.
I would be grateful for an opportunity to work with you. Thank you for your interest.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents, dialects and cartoon animation are not my areas of expertise. What I do, I do well but I do not do these.
My Voice Experience
I have recorded many radio and television commercials, CD-Rom tutorials and narrations, promos, PSAs, on-hold messages, film narrations.
To begin at the beginning, I found my love for voice-over work at a Humber College Toronto in a Freelance Broadcasting course. I trained in a workshop with Mike Kirby, then with Todd Schick. Recently, I have completed both an acting class, as well as an intensive workshop with Sears and Switzer in Toronto.
The best training has been the last 9 years in the city's best studios, with many talented people.
My Studio Equipment
I record some golden nuggets of VO work from my home studio with my Rode NT1000 pro mic, mBox and Mac system. ProTools is my software of choice for editing.
I do love working in studio and have many to choose from in this fine city. I will work from a studio should you need to direct from a phone patch or ISDN.
I am a certified medical transcriptionist, so my medical language proficiency has given me the opportunity to work in this field with health care related VO projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Lisa Theodore by email or phone, please click here.