Deep & Sultry, Warm & Friendly, Trustworthy
• Lisa Harris is registered with Voice123 since Dec 11, 2010.
Lisa Harris does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lisa Harris was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Lisa Harris started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Lisa Harris is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Lisa Harris does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lisa Harris was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is naturally deep and warm. However, it has a wide range: deep for narrations and announcing, sultry and friendly for commercials and on-hold messages, articulate and matter-of-fact for presentations. My voice is good for Mom and Next-Door Neighbor roles.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
New York City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Queens English, Liverpudian (Beatles-esque)
My Voice Experience
I'm a new actor (as of 2010) who is currently taking screen and voiceover classes at the Stanley Greene Media Training Center. I am currently preparing a studio quality demo at David Zema Enterprises, Inc.
I'm a former recording engineer with extensive experience in music and voiceover production and post-production.
Ongoing classes at the Stanley Greene Media Training Center (New York, NY) as of August 2010:
- Voiceovers (Judy Jenson)
- Vocal Technique (Gerrett VanderMeer)
- Scene Study and Improv (Mitchell McGuire)
- Audiobooks (Robin Miles)
Ongoing seminars at AFTRA New York Local
Workshops at Actors Connection (New York, NY)
One-year theatrical training at Three of Us Studios (New York, NY) 1995-96
Assistant Engineer or 1st Engineer, 1987-1992
- Quadrasonic Sound Systems (New York, NY)
- The NY Music Deli Ltd. (New York, NY)
- Metropolis Music (New York, NY)
- 39th Street Music (New York, NY)
- EARS / Eastern Artists Recording Studios (East Orange, NY)
Certificate: Audio Engineering and Music Production
Center for the Media Arts (New York, NY)
B.A. from University / Major: Mass Media, Minor: Marketing.
Drive-time disc jockey at college radio station WHOV-FM (10,000 Watts)- Tidewater Region, Virginia
My Studio Equipment
Easy access for voiceover recording to:
- The Stanley Greene Media Training Center
- David Zema Enterprises
- Three of Us Studios
Unknown - Click here to ask Lisa Harris
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lisa Harris by email or phone, please click here.