Warm, caring, natural, corporate, intelligent.
I have a versatile voice that is equally capable of the following vocal styles: warm and caring, sexy, casual/friendly next-door neighbor, and business professional. For industrial narrations, I speak clearly, pay close attention to the tone and pacing required by the client, and am very comfortable with technical language.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can fake regional accents such as British, NYC or Southern for comical reads, but do not pretend to sound authentic in these accents. I am good at foreign languages as well, especially German, French, Spanish and Hebrew, although I am not fluent in any foreign language.
My Voice Experience
I worked in radio for 20 years, announcing for all musical styles, news, public affairs and commercials. I have also done freelance work, on- and off-camera. My voiceover clients include Motorola, Intel, Mayo Clinic and US Airways. I have voiced a wide range of online training modules for such clients as Marathon Oil, Corpedia Education and Universal Technical Institute. Technical and medical language is a specialty of mine; clients include Novartis, iMcKesson, Mayo Clinic, MedVoice and Biotrak. I also do plenty of IVR work for such clients as Intuit, Cox Communications and Pacific Gas & Electric.
I am a singer with a Bachelor of Music degree in Vocal Performance. I have studied acting with The Acting Studio and Jean Fowler, both in Phoenix, Arizona, and voiceover audition technique with Darlene Wyatt of Film Producers Warehouse in Phoenix. I have also earned a master's degree in Linguistics; I teach English as a Second Language and have served overseas clients well in catching and correcting grammatical and syntax errors.
My Studio Equipment
I record with a Mia sound card, Mackie mixer and "Groove Tube" microphone. I use Adobe Audition and GoldWave sound editing software, and can provide sound in a variety of file types--vox, mp3, PCM wav, mu-law wav, AIFF and more--in whatever sample and bit rates are required by the client. The recordings I provide are of high sound quality without background noise.
Singing, Piano, Flute, Whistling, Foreign Languages and Accents.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lisa Genuit by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Genuit is a Standard subscriber.
Lisa Genuit does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lisa Genuit was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lisa Genuit does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lisa Genuit was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.