Quirky, Natural, Uneffected
My voice is quite natural, soft but also upbeat depending on the product. I can play characters very easily and I am enthused even by simple corporate jobs.
I tend to record standing and without headphones as that gives my voice a more truthful quality.
This was a habit I learned years ago in Rome in the film dubbing industry.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
For Italian Recordings:
For English Recordings
English with a soft European accent
English with a strong Italian accent
My Voice Experience
Recent clients include:
Continuity for Sky Arts, Greenpeace, Gavi, Save the Children, Pandora, Honda and numerous others.
My first dubbing credits include: "Dreams" by Akira Kurosawa, “Alicia” in Batman for WARNER BROTHERS; “Faith” in Memphis Belle for ENIGMA FILMS; “Elise Picard” in Star Trek VII for PARAMOUNT; “Claire Tyler” in Pagemaster for 20th Century Fox and numerous others.
Speaker at Radio Roma, Cuore di Calcio, Giro di Boa, Notiziario.
Other clients include: BBC Knowledge, Nickelodeon TV, MTV, Vodafone, Ikea, BskyB, Ford, British Telecom, Cisco Systems, XEROX, Bird's Eye, Kaspersky among others.
I believe the best learning is done during an apprenticeship, learning from the best whilst at work.
In the 90s I worked and learned from the best in film dubbing. Mr. Mario Maldesi was generous enough to see potential in me. I started as assistant director, helping with casting, adapting scripts. Little by little he allowed me to dub a few words: “Grazie”, “Prego”. Then an opportunity came: “Soldato, il ghiaccio è tiepido… soldato, la neve è calda…” Dubbing the Snow Fairy in Dreams, by Kurosawa.
I’ve learned from many others too: Giancarlo Sepe, Susan Strasberg, Francesca de Sapio, Colin Watkeys, Scott Williams, Michele Celeste, Phil O’Shea; only to mention some of my acting and writing tutors.
My Studio Equipment
Garage Band software
Stage and Film Acting
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Lisa Genovese by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Genovese is a Standard subscriber.
• Lisa Genovese has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours