African American, Friendly, Corporate, Fun, Upbeat
African American female voice over artist. Narrative, Commecial, 1940's Style Suspense, Children's Story, Cartoon, Smooth, 1950's Radio Style, Sexy, Smokey, Fun, Professional, Urban, Standard English.
My Voice is my first love in life. I love to use it to create and bring life to any script.
I am also a singer with styles in Jazz, Blues, Gospel, Musical Theatre, Pop and R&B.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Lisle, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I am a professional Voice Over Talent. I hold a BFA Adelphi University and an MFA from the University of Washington. I have been doing Voice Over's since 1999. I have a quick turn around and can get you the recorded track in a matter of hours. I am able to record anytime day or night. I send you at least 3 takes (included in price)so you have something to choose from. Any and all retakes are included in the price (as long as they are not total script changes and are within 24 hours of receiving invoice) Tracks are sent via email or FTP site in MP3, WAV or AIFF files and snail mail.
If you need to contact me directly, you can email me at email@example.com or cell 312-623-3881
Since joining voice123.com in August 2011, I have recorded for:
Maryland Public Television
Westwood College LA
WebMD Pregnancy App
Scholastic Audio Books for Children
Visa Prepaid Card
Netspend Visa Prepaid Card
Weight Loss Institute of California
BFA Adelphi University
MFA University of Washington
My Studio Equipment
Professional 6x8 Sound Proof Studio in Home. Ready for use day or night.
Zoom H2 with windscreen
Professional Case for storage
Audacity 1.3 Beta
Source Connect (ISDN) alternative for professional, remote recording and monitoring
Able to edit and let client hear finished product.
I am professional, reliable, easy to work with, creative, and settle for nothing less than the best. If hired, I will Guarantee Client Satisfaction. Nothing less.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lisa Estridge by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Estridge is a Standard subscriber.
• Lisa Estridge was last active on Voice123 76 days ago