Likeable, warm, well-spoken, able to do accents
Natural,Warm and likeable voice, flexible enough to take on professional presentations or fun commercials. Able to play a variety of ages. Excellent singer, able to do a variety of accents.
Whatever your project is, I can do it!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, Middle American, Southern (American), English(UK, posh cockney), Irish, Scottish, Japanese tourist with a cheap camera!
My Voice Experience
I have been the voice of a small child, a basset hound and a randy blonde. I have sung many jingles and have extensive experience in public performance. I'm an ex-teacher so I'm not afraid to say what I think!
I spent a lot of those years teaching, running performance workshops for HSC Music and Drama students.
I have been the Camp Item Director for the Statewide Music Camps for NSW High Schools, and have run many Regional workshops for both Primary and Secondary aged students. I know what it's like to work hard to get a result.
I am a fulltime performer, I work from home, and am readily available for your project. Call me now!!
Bachelor Of Music Education from Newcastle Conservatorium of Music/ Newcastle University
Workshop with Theatresports Australia/ Belvoir St Theatre
12 years teaching High School Music and Drama in Western Sydney. I deserve a purple heart for that one.
My Studio Equipment
PC and condensor mic, clean recording path and access to editing software. I use Cubase SX3 which has a lot of onboard effects. I can provide an edited and finished track, and add sound effects or music to a track.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lisa Crouch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Crouch is a Standard subscriber.
• Lisa Crouch was last active on Voice123 8 days ago