Funny, Sophisticated, Quirky, Down to Earth
A range of warm and luscious to downright hilarious for commercials. Clear,professional and friendly for narrations, e-learning, and presentations. Diverse range of characters and a pure, pleasing tone for audiobooks, videogames and animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Oakland, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
South side Chicago accent, southern belle accent,sweet kindly hedgehog, curious but simple dog,trickster/evil queen
My Voice Experience
Normally, you would find me on the other side of the glass as I have extensive experience as an Audio Engineer. However, using my voice has always come naturally. I honed by engineering skills in the clubs of San Francisco and kept sane by developing as a singer and voice talent. My unique take on the world not only comes from having roots in Chicago but flying the coop to places all over the US, Mexico, Europe, Central America and Asia. The range I have is diverse and I especially excel at the comedic read.
Commercial – 'Knockout' 4-in-1 scrub eraser
Narration – OpportunityCulture.org - 'Teaching, Leading, Learning'
– Icon Health and Fitness – List Based Workout
Character – 'Why English?' for RioMediaGroup.com.
We made comic books come alive for English learners. I am the voice of Siuri.
BA in Recording Arts Columbia College Chicago
Private Acting instruction with:
VO Workshops with:
I have 15 years experience as a singer and over 20 experience as a sound engineer.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Sennheiser MKH 416 to a Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 pre amp straight to my PC using Sony SoundForge, inside a cozy little soundbooth.
Unknown - Click here to ask Lisa Costello
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lisa Costello by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Costello is a Premium subscriber.
• Lisa Costello was last active on Voice123 2 days ago