• Lisa Cash is registered with Voice123 since Jan 28, 2010.
Lisa Cash does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lisa Cash was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Lisa Cash started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Lisa Cash is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Lisa Cash does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lisa Cash was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm & friendly narrator. Smart and professional reporter. Sexy and sultry, fun and ditzy, youthful real teen, funny teen valleygirl, sassy spirited young adult, honest friend, inviting, trusted supportive mom.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Sherman Oaks, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern Bell, Singer (rock, pop, country, folk), Valley Girl
My Voice Experience
Wide variety of vo work. Currently in the studio recording 6 new hip and fresh songs, excerpts from my last original 5 songs are on here under "demos". I can write and sing a jingle for your company. I've worked as a teen voice on radio spots to commercials like: Taco Bueno, Kinkos, McDonald's, rocketcash, yahoo (and more), to more older sounding spots as a reporters/host/announcer, sultry sexy characters from comedy centrals "Leather Commando's", warm and friendly mom type on the PBS show "Welcome to Nelsonville". I was the vo host of "RedCarpet Talk" for a year (samples of show on request), looping on such films as "What Women Want" "The Visitation" "Three" and more, vocal backups on music CD's (I'm the "Juicy girl" and I do backups on "Summer Love Hits").
I have the capability of recording at my home with EQ compression, reverb, adding music & then sending over the files in MP3 or Wav form.
Bachelor's of Science in Accounting from University of Notre Dame. VO classes/workshops with Voicecasters (Huck Ligget), Susan Blu, and more. Singing lessons with private instructors and choirs for over 20 years + being in the recording studio for original songs. Hosting online entertainment show "RedCarpet Talk" for over a year including recording it out of my home.
My Studio Equipment
SM57 microphone & a Snowball Blue microphone. I use Wavpad to record & convert my vo recordings to MP3. I also work with Protools which allows me to add effects and/or music to the final product. Then I can send in a high quality MP3 or Wav format.
I am fun and easy going, reliable and enjoyable to work with :)
I'm an avid kickboxer and spinner and will kick butt most everyones butt in the gym!
I LOVE my job! :)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lisa Cash by email or phone, please click here.