Unique, Authentic, Animated, Believable, Childlike
• lisa biggs is registered with Voice123 since Nov 03, 2010.
• lisa biggs started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently lisa biggs is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• lisa biggs was last active on Voice123 29 days ago
When you need your voices actor to sound like a kid, but not act like one!
Her voice is authentic and believably childlike for commercials, animated with an overabundance of energy for video games/animation.
Please take a moment and pop over to Lisa's website for a sample of her work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
From tot to tween to sweet sixteen!! Lisa Biggs has mastered a wide range of signature sounds, specializing in authentic sounding kid and teen voices. She can also voice a variety of accents including but not limited to: British, Irish, Cockney, Southern (including the many variations of the South Eastern United States dialects.
My Voice Experience
Lisa Biggs is a seasoned voice-actor who has been in the industry for the greater part of ten years--living and working in both New York City as well as Los Angeles. Clients have called Lisa the one take wonder and she has developed and mastered a wide range of signature sounds that kids relate to and parents respond to. She has a home studio and is available anywhere via ISDN.
When Lisa is not behind the mic, she enjoys making guacamole, learning to play the banjo and teaching acting to a very special group of students at the Frazee Dream Center.
Undergraduate Degree in Education
New York School for Film and Television
Acting & Improv
Lisa has received training from some of the best voices in the business including: Nick Omana for commercials, Sue Blu, Cynthia Songe, Dolores Diehl for animation & character voices.
When Lisa is not behind the mic she teaches acting to a very special group of students at the Frazee Dream Center.
My Studio Equipment
Mic: Neumann u-87
Computer: Apple i-Mac
Recording Software: Peak Pro, Twisted Wave, Adobe Audition
Lisa is available anywhere via ISDN!!
Unknown - Click here to ask lisa biggs
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact lisa biggs by email or phone, please click here.