Girl Next Door, Valley Girl, fresh, energetic
• Lindsey Rayl is registered with Voice123 since Nov 29, 2007.
Lindsey Rayl does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lindsey Rayl was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Lindsey Rayl started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Lindsey Rayl is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Lindsey Rayl does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lindsey Rayl was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a very young sounding voice. I can make it sound "Disney" (am I allowed to say that), valley girl. fun, scary or professional (teen or young adult). I can do Deep South, British and am an exceptional burper. I can also sing and am interested in doing jingles. I have a strong desire to get to become a voice over artist including doing voice over acting, commercials, messages and radio.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Dallas, TX, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Lindsey Rayl
My Voice Experience
*Worth the Fall Starring Showtime Filmosaic Productions Bill Price
Prophets Song U5 Starvoyager Entertainment Productions Antonio Z. Barajas
Lenexa, 1 Mile Background Shoot First Films Jason Wiles
The Creepy Creeps of Pilgrim Road
Flora (Lead) Independence City Theatre
Treasure Island Pirate, Ensemble Elementary School
The Taming of the Shrew Kate (Lead)
Kansas City Young Audiences
Circus, Circus Trapeze Artist Elementary School
A Child of the World Ensemble Elementary School
Childrens Mercy Hospital
Finalist in Showtime's 8th Annual Latino Film Festival
*Winner Best Picture EDOC Festival
Voiceover Talent Training Betty Zoller ongoing
Lar Park Lincoln Private coach cold reading, on going
Kansas City Young Actors Drama Camp
Brian Cutler Acting Studio Commercial Acting Class
Wright-Laird Casting Audition Class
Barbara Brinkley Scene Study
Septien Entertainment Voice
My Studio Equipment
I run on protools and I am not certified yet but I hope to be soon. I know how to work it well enough to record my own voice overs though.
Mezzo-Soprano-sings Pop and Broadway
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lindsey Rayl by email or phone, please click here.