sophisticated, smooth, friendly
• Linda Jones is registered with Voice123 since Jan 06, 2009.
• Linda Jones started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Linda Jones is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 25
• Linda Jones has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
I'm a warm, clear, confident, professional with smooth sophistication - and a side of friendly, happy and trustworthy.
My voice is great for documentaries, tutorials and corporate narration because of its warm, smooth precision and clarity.
My acting background strengthens my work in audiobooks.
Commercially, my voice is terrific for the friendly young mom or neighbor; or sexy, smooth and sophisticated for high end products.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British Isles (Standard British, Oxford Engish, Queen's English, Cockney, Estuary, East Anglian, Dublin Irish, Northern Irish), American Southern (coastal and rural), German, French, Spanish
I've been a dialect coach for over 15 years and can execute a variety of dialects as needed.
My Voice Experience
Recent narration projects & clients have included documentaries (IBM, John Jay College of Criminal Justice), corporate narrations (American Express, Mercer, Clairol, Disney Institute), audiobooks (Audible.com) and museum tours (Antenna), as well as a variety of elearning and telephony projects.
Past clients also include Hewlett Packard, MUSC Medical Center, the Junior League, the YWCA, LearnIt and Pacific Media.
BFA Acting, Ithaca College (voiceover with Greg Bostwick)
Voiceover: Edge Studio - David Goldberg, Roy Yokelson, NYC
Voiceover: Voicetrax, Samantha Paris, San Francisco, CA
Voiceover: Voice Media - John Erlendson, Susan McCollum, San Francisco, CA
Singing: private, ongoing - Aaron Hagan, NYC
Long-form Improv: Michael Gellman, the Second City, Chicago, IL
Additional training and workshops - various (list available on request)
My Studio Equipment
Home studio: Avantone BV-1 mic, RME Babyface interface and ProTools.
For phone patch sessions and full mixing/production demands, I partner with an NYC studio facitlity with ProTools, AKG and Neumann mics, phone patch capability, and a full library of music and sound effects.
Files in delivered in wav, aiff, or mp3; conversion to other file types on request. Able to upload to ftp site, send files via e-mail or via snail mail.
I am a voice actor based in NYC, as well as a voice coach and producer at Edge Studio NYC. I'm also an award-winning performer with a background in theatre, who performs in an ongoing seasonal cabaret in NYC.
Additionally, I've worked privately as a voice, speech and dialect coach for over 20 years - in Chicago, San Francisco and New York - coaching actors in stage, film and voiceover, as well as working privately with students on speech improvement and accent reduction.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Linda Jones by email or phone, please click here.