girl next door, warm, friendly, confident, natural
Linda is committed to providing professionally vibrant voice overs. She is the girl-next-door, the mother, the professional, the sultry gal...what voice are you looking for? Make your wish! Linda is here to serve you.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral American, Canadian, Mid-Western, little girl or little boy (young child)
My Voice Experience
Professional stage experience in numerous productions in Canada and overseas has prepared Linda to deliver believable and engaging voiceover work. She is a graduate of the Sheridan College Music Theatre Performance program. As a firm believer that learning and development is ongoing, Linda continues to grow with disciplined voiceover coaching and has studied with Elley-Ray Hennessy, Melissa Altro, as well as classes with Sears & Switzer Toronto Acting Studio (Theresa Sears and David Switzer).
Voice over coaching with:
• Elley-Ray Hennessy
• Melissa Altro
• Sears & Switzer Toronto Acting Studio (Theresa Sears and David Switzer)
Additional acting training:
• Graduate of the Sheridan College Music Theatre Performance program
• Charlottetown Festival Young Company Training Program (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
• Various acting workshops/classes in Toronto (Meisner technique, improv, etc)
• Communications (Postgraduate) - copy writing
My Studio Equipment
• AT4040 microphone (Audio Technica)
• Apogee Duet 2
• MacBook Pro
• Access to Toronto studios
Unknown - Click here to ask Linda Domenichini
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Linda Domenichini by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Linda Domenichini is a Standard subscriber.
Linda Domenichini does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Linda Domenichini was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Linda Domenichini does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Linda Domenichini was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.