Quirky, Wry, Girl Next Door, Down-to-Earth
Fun, quirky, wry, bubbly, warm, sarcastic, character voices
Thoughtful, grounded, ethereal narration
Smooth, even, factual for presentations
A variety of excitable characters for animations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Linda Champagne
My Voice Experience
I am a down-to-earth gal with a wry, quirky sense of humor.
I can be your best friend, or a caring mom, a snarky 20-something or a snot-nosed kid.
Complicated medical jargon doesn't phase me.
And I can give a tug on your heartstrings.
I love finding a way to bring scripts to life and enjoy the versatility that comes with voice-acting.
BA, Radio & Television - emphasis in audio production (SF State University)
Voicetrax - 2009-present
- Classes have included animations, stylization, characters, video games, script analysis colors of your voice, mic training, scene study, and self-directing...among others
- Trained by Samantha Paris and a host of other agents and voice actors
Bay Area Theatresports (Improv Acting) - 2008-Ongoing
- Completed all Foundation level courses and periodically continue to take scene study classes for character development work. Ongoing since 2008.
My day job has been as a corporate events producer - and have recorded VOGs, as well as assist with casting emcees and VO for video productions.
Former college radio DJ and newstalk radio producer
My Studio Equipment
AT2020 - Audi0-Technica Cardio Condenser Microphone
M-Audio Fast Track - Audio Interface (Phantom Power)
Audacity (audio editing software)
I work as a corporate events producer and am very familiar with industrial videos, conference and tradeshow creative production.
Additionally, I have worked as an on-air DJ and announcer in community-supported radio as a hobby for many years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Linda Champagne by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Linda Champagne is a Standard subscriber.
Linda Champagne does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Linda Champagne was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Linda Champagne does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Linda Champagne was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.