I have a young and fresh voice, but I can also do institutional vocal work. I was the voice of a feminine hygiene brand for several years. I have also worked on the radio, with rock campaigns. I have done funny voices for cartoons, characters. And can do emotive voices for short movies, documentaries or institutional voices for companies. I was the institutional voice for a bank in my country and I was the voice for one of Discovery's channels for LatinAmerica. I have done campaigns for multinational brands with latin american and international exposure.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a neutral latin american voice but I can do the accents of several Colombian cities: Bogotá, Medellín, Cali, and the atlantic coast, as well as accents from other countries such as Argentina, Spain and Venezuela. Ican also do animal voices (cow, sheep, butterfly, kangaroo, etc.) , storybook characters, girls, teenagers, rock stars, mothers.
My Voice Experience
voice over for discovery TLC HD, promotional voice for MTV latino, voice for nosotras latinoamerica, audio response for bancolombia, dubbing for discovery kids, discovery familia, institutional voice for santa fe mall, nosotras, ariel soap, avon, papatel, naf naf, agaval. I have done campaigns for multinational brands with latin american and international exposure.
social comunication at EAFIT college, Colombia.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Lina Arango
I can sing. I have a good singing voice for jingles.
I have a very versatile.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lina Arango by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lina Arango is a Standard subscriber.
• Lina Arango was last active on Voice123 297 days ago